We’ve built our reputation on creating awesome environments and experiences for our clients, but equally important is the experience we create for the people who work with us to bring our ideas to life.
Our team consists of talented individuals with a wide range of passions, skills, and backgrounds -- from crafting, arts, retail, visual merchandising, graphic design, fashion design, floral design, general laborers to carpentry. We work with folks with diverse experiences to help us view our projects through different lenses. But the common thread within our team members is they possess the pride and determination of delivering exceptional work at the end of the day.
We’ve always got our eyes peeled for hard-working, hungry folks who think that what we do isn’t just making things look pretty -- because truthfully one of the most critical part of any breathtaking installation or fabulous event is the execution, the "behind-the-scenes," and the not-so-glamourous part of the job. We believe that rolling up those sleeves, bringing our "A" game daily, and putting in the hours to get the job done right is all part of what makes that magic happen.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to hang with us, we'd love to hear from you! Tell us about yourself and email your resume.
freelance graphic designer
We're looking for a freelance Graphic Designer to help create artwork for client collateral, marketing material (print and digital), pitch decks, branding, as well as interactive and design-focused creative projects. **Please note this is a freelance position.**
- Comprehend strategy and partner with agency owners to execute creative concepts/implementations that are consistently on target with project design objectives
- Complete design projects from start to finish; from initial concept to final files, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts that adhere to brand guidelines and parameters of the Creative Brief
- Create high resolution, print-ready, digital mechanicals
- Manage on-screen color correction and image editinG
- Produce comps and boards for presentations
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design/Art
- Minimum of 2+ years in-house creative team and/or studio/agency experience
- In-depth knowledge of the Macintosh OSX platform. Proficiency in Adobe CS InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat
- Strong design and production capabilities to deliver print-ready artwork in a range of mediums from signage (promotional and retail), collateral, digital, email, etc.
- Ability to adhere to mechanical standards and have the technical skills to apply that knowledge
- A dedicated problem-solver and self-starter that can collaborate as a member of a team or work independently.
- Ability to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and assist other designers in production related tasks. Ability to use feedback to modify designs
- A conceptual thinker with the ability to create unique concepts or improve upon existing direction.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with sensitivity to deadlines and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong organization, project and time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
COMPENSATION: Based on previous experience
P.I.T. CREW ASSISTANT
We're looking for a part-time / on-call P.I.T. Crew Assistant who will be an essential part of our "Production + Installation + Teardown Crew" (P.I.T. Crew). S/he will be responsible for assisting with tasks involved in producing custom décor elements, supporting the execution of a variety of installations or events, as well as tearing down all decor elements after the project or event is completed.
The ideal individual is comfortable working “back-of-house” with multiple projects and aggressive deadlines, has strong organizational skills, is a team-player, and has a pride of ownership in every task they take on.
- Assist with the creation and production of event décor elements, including building, painting, and assembling items
- Assist with preparing, packing, and loading/unloading equipment from warehouse to event site
- Assist in supporting and executing the setup and teardown of event décor elements
- Responsible for assembling and detailing décor elements
- Contribute to the overall success of events by performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Work productively in a team-oriented environment, but also be able to work independently when assigned specific tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Carpentry or basic shop skills a plus
- Possesses the ability to operate basic hand tools (i.e., hammer, screwdriver, drill, etc.)
- Flexibility to work long hours, nights, weekends, and occasional overnighters as needed
- Solid attendance record and punctuality is required
- Demonstrates dependability, safety consciousness, productivity, and quality at or above standards
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail on highly repetitive and meticulous projects
- Practices good housekeeping and keeps work area neat, clean, and orderly
- Ability to lift, carry, pull and/or push up to 40 - 70 pounds frequently with or without accommodation
- Must be able to climb and balance on step ladders
- Must be able to load, operate and move hand carts, and various other material handling aids
- Must have reliable form of transportation to report to the various job sites
COMPENSATION: Based on previous experience