Community plays an important role in what we do at CURATE, and we’re proud to be part of a thriving community that actively supports many great causes where we live, work and play.
We’re committed to creating positive social change and leverage our passion and creativity to help drive that change. Each year, we support a select number of non-profit and philanthropic organizations that invest their time and energy to causes that align with our mission and strategic priorities.
If you’re interested in having CURATE assist with your non-profit project or event, please complete the application form below.
Eligibility + GUIDELINES
- Your organization must be a registered US 501(c)3 that benefits communities where CURATE operates. If we have not worked with you previously, you may be asked to provide a copy of your 501(c)(3) charter to verify your non-profit status.
- Educational institutions must be accredited or approved by a recognized accrediting agency, a public educational institution or non-profit governmental agency operated under public control.
- Faith-based organizations or programs only qualify if they are open to all individuals in the community regardless of religious belief and serve a secular purposes (i.e. food pantry or homeless shelter).
- All organizations must provide a list of board members.
- After submitting your application it will be reviewed for approval and you will be contacted. Submitting an application does not guarantee approval.